I hope we are all trying our best to stay safe and healthy. Let’s stay positive in thoughts and remain strong. Sending my love to anyone reading this. It shall be well❤🙏
The blogger recognition award! I am sincerely grateful and delighted to have been nominated for this award by Anushka❤.
Kindly check out her blog at the link below. She has a lovely blog with comforting and uplifting posts. Do support her by giving a follow, a like or leaving a comment if her posts compel you to
What are the award’s rules?
1. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select up to fifteen bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment (or pingback) on each blog to let them know that you’ve nominated them and provide a link to the post you’ve created.
How I started my blog
Well, WordPress was recommended to me by friend. And it was because I told him I enjoyed writing poems, articles and generally my thoughts about life and it’s various aspects. I started my blog as a fun experience for myself so I was posting about my experiences in school ’cause university is crazy.
But eventually I started visiting other blogs and realised how widespread and serious blogging is to people. That’s when I started to make WordPress feel like home.
Advise to new bloggers
1. Personally I think showcasing your own style of writing is the best way to start but as time goes on try to find out which aspect gets the attention of your readers more and build things up.
2. Support is very crucial so you must communicate sincerely in comments if you must, follow other blogs when necessary and just link up yourself. But do well to learn from other bloggers too.
Thanks for reading. Stay positive❤